Friday, June 3, 2011

The Castration

   My family has gotten big.  I just realized it.  Kinda sad when you only realize it when your a year into your daughters life and three into your sons. But anyways this realization of events that came much too late in my mind also opened up a can of worms.  I need a new vehicle.  And I hate to say it but a minivan might be the only way to go.  See how I whispered the word minivan?  I don't even want to say it out loud.  Why is it that when you are younger you say to yourself  "I will never get a stupid minivan, I will be a billionaire cowboy with a PHD in being an astronaut!"  Well none of those career paths worked out for me.  So the only real choices I have are as follows: minivan or a huge SUV that I can only afford to keep at 1/8th of a tank.  And that would still cost me $138!  So it looks like I might have to finally grow up a little bit and take one for the only team that matters anymore.  And do the prudent thing.......and........and........get a minivan.




maybe not all vans are lame.....

1 comment:

  1. Crazy.... how a mini van equalls castration in a man's eyes.

    ReplyDelete