Saturday, June 4, 2011

Nerd at heart

   I was thinking about my interests for a while after I finished writing my hobbies post.  I am totally a nerd.  I am proud of it.  I enjoy reading reviews about cell phones. Even though I don't even own one.  I like reading about the newest processors; granted I don't know anything about them.  I am a collector.  I still prefer to buy actual CD's over downloading music.  I recently discovered that like to read.  I know I know reading right!  I use to be the guy who said "Why you trying to read that word on that sign? Are you gay or something?"  But look at me now.  I am a regular Read McReaderton.  The last book that really tickled my fancy is John Dies at the End by David Wong.  Awesome book.  Everyone should check it out. And supposedly they are making a movie about it.  Wicked cool for me! Oh I really have a thing for the Predator movies.  I don't know why; I think its a cool concept.  I am really about to drop a bomb here.  I like Star Trek better than Star Wars.  Lame right?!?  It more organized to me if that makes any sense.  I love me some campy horror movies.  "Teeth" was a cool one.  Also there is this Japanese movie I believe called "Dumplings"  freaking awesome as well.  I have been kinda out of the loop for a while now.  I just watched the "Walking Dead" for the first time the other day.  I almost cried it was so bad arsed.  I love me some zombies.  I always have a plan of action for when the Zombie Apocalypse begins.  I am talking every situation.  If I am in a store I make a plan of action for escape.  I am a total nerd at heart and its freaking sweet!

I know I am

No comments:

Post a Comment