Saturday, June 4, 2011

Hobbies

   I hear people talk about their hobbies with extrema enthusiasm.  People talk of how they much they love their hobby.  Things like  fast cars, hopscotch, cosplay, and drinking till they black out.  I am jealous of all these people and things they love.  See I am a very boring, flaky, and disinterested person.  Don't get me wrong I enjoy many things, but none of which I can truly consider a hobby.  I have tried to gain many a hobby. If I was to try and explain the stuff I think is neato or radical it would be the "nerdier" side of things. So I try and stick to things of the such.  I tried to play WoW, because I have heard of so SO many people whom obsess over this game.  And me being the open minded individual that I am decided that over ten million people might be on to something.  Well I gave it a try.  Ehh it was OK.  I couldn't really get into it and I also got banned for something rather quickly.  I will not get to into the details but apparently buying things from a shady *Chinaman in the game is wrong. (*he was from China and thus it is not a racist term)  Anyways that didn't work out.  What else have I tried to get into.  Comic books.  I know what your thinking "This guy tried to play WoW and get into comic books!?!?! What a douche!!!"  Well I really can't argue.  But I got more into the collection side of it and was trying to just acquire valuable ones.  But I fizzled and got board on that endeavor as well.  I just don't have what it takes to really be gung-ho about something.  But don't fret for me, for I have realized long ago that I don't have the attention span or the desire to learn all the ins and outs of any interest.  Maybe my true hobby is apathy? 


I am so jealous

No comments:

Post a Comment