Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The endless debate....

   I have always been a Windows kinda guy.  I have dabbled in the black arts of Mac once before. I enjoyed both OS' totally.  Windows has everything at it fingertips.  Mac has ease of use.  I don't play lots of games so its not all that important for me  But I am at a loss for which platform is best for me.  On one hand I like to tinker with the machine to "increase" performance.  On the other hand my tinkering has destroyed both kinds of machines.  I am not a very computer literate guy.  I would like to be, but it is far too technical for me.  I have the basic understanding of how to put together, install programs, and totally destroy the machine.  I once deleted all the operating files on both a Mac and PC.  I think I am leaning toward getting a new computer in the up coming future.  Which OS should I get?



No comments:

Post a Comment