Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Thank You Cleveland!

   I love music. As I have stated before.  It has a magical feeling to it.  If you have ever gotten goose bumps from a song or a guitar riff or a drum beat then you understand what I am talking about.  Everyone goes through stages in music.  Some embarrassing, ICP for example, is my shame.  Not that there is something wrong if that is your favorite *cough* band. To each their own. I am currently established in a holding of metal.  Been there a while now.  Will probably remain there for some time.  Enjoyment of music comes down to the end user of the product.  With that being said, I have wanted to compile a list of some of the concerts I have been to.  Granted this is not a conclusive list.  I can not remember all the bands I have seen.  This is just a highlight reel of concerts.  If you have never been to a concert to see your favorite artist or band you owe it to yourself to pony up the cash and go.  You will not regret it!

  1. Bad Religion
  2. Slayer
  3. Ronnie J. Dio
  4. Iron Maiden
  5. Gwar
  6. Black Sabbath
  7. Danzig
  8. Pantera
  9. Kiss
  10. Cannible Corpse



as my brother once said "Music is like assholes all of it stinks!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment