Thursday, May 19, 2011

Random thought.....



  I was thinking about the cinema classic Preditor.  Do you rember what Jesse "The Body" Ventura who plaid Blain actually looked like in the movie?  The dude was a beast. Quite possibly cooler than Dutch (Arnold Schwarzenegger).  I mean listen to these movie quote

  • Blain: Bunch of slack-jawed faggots around here. This stuff will make you a god damned sexual Tyrannosaurus, just like me.
    Poncho: [holds up his grenade launcher] Yeah, strap this on your "sore ass", Blain.
  • Poncho: You're bleeding, man. You're hit.
    Blain: I ain't got time to bleed.
    Poncho: [Confused] Oh... Okay...
    Poncho: [Poncho shoots a bunch of grenades up to the top of the cliff] You got time to duck?
   I mean seriously that is the awesomeist thing I have ever heard! But have you seen him lately? Oh how the mighty have fallen.



No comments:

Post a Comment