Saturday, May 21, 2011

Finer things in life

   I enjoy the simple things.  I love smoking Marlboro Reds, drinking cheap beer and day dreaming.  I enjoy day dreaming the most of anything I do.  It is truly my favorite and probably only hobby.  I think what it would be like to win the lotto, fight a flying bear, punch that guy in the testicles that ruins the end of movie you really want to see, or basically anything that makes life more pleasant.  But I don't know if its just me or my day dreaming has gotten so elaborate that it kinda takes some of the fun out of it.  For example the get a bunch of money fantasy is pretty much my go to from the spank bank.  But even in my dazes of hypothetical absurdity I still pay bills and argue with the wife about frivolous purchases.  Yes you read cor-rectally I argue with my wife in my fantasy.  Example, fuel prices continue to climb, but I am still worried in fantasy land about fuel mileage.  Instead of thinking I am going buy a dragon that is powered cocaine.  I'm debating driving a Prius or a TDI VW.  Maybe I am just getting older, or getting wiser with money, or just a giant douche bag (I am leaning towards the latter).  Which ever it is none of it will change for me.  I will still be bickering in dream land about the price of grapes per pound with my 12 month sober dragon buddy who smells of coffee and cigarettes.

No comments:

Post a Comment