Thursday, May 19, 2011

This is all new to me....

   Let me start off by saying I don't like Thomas Alva Edison.  I have no reason for this.  I like light bulbs just like the next guy.  But for some reason the guy rubs me the wrong way.  He once told Nikola Tesla that he would pay him lots of money to fix the problems he had with Direct Current, aka DC, (for the dummies) and he never did pay.  Not that I really care or anything, but you know it gives me a reason.  Instead of me saying "I just don't like the douche!"

   But enough of that.  I basically just want a place that I can vent about anything.  You really cant do that on facebook lest you look like a huge tool.  I want a place that I can talk about the things that bother me, things that piss me off, and even things I like.  I really don't like to write a whole lot usually.  I actually draw more penis' on the bathroom wall than write but sometimes it just comes out.  This is basically the reason I started this blog in the first place is to talk about what ever I want. Maybe along the way someone stumbles along my rantings, run on sentences, horrible grammar, miss spelled words (even with spell check), horrible descriptions, incoherent ramblings and gets a laugh or thinks I feel the same way.  But I expect more people to say that I am stupid and am not funny. A year from now I hope to have had six people read this, because if you don't shoot high it makes failure look that much more sad.

   A little about myself.  Lets see where to begin.  I am towards the end of a deployment overseas.  I have about one month left in a year long stint.  Lets just say that blue balls don't even begin to describe my state right now.  I have about as much patience as a ten year old with ADHD.  Everything is really pissing me off.  Like this computer for one.  It is a German computer OK, the Y and Z are switched and the button for the A is missing.  Is that even what its called ? A button? And what the hell is this ß?  Is it some kinda fancy B? Or this Ö?  This is the surprised face for when you find out Santa is just your drunk dad. Thank god I have a great wife at home who has really helped me through this whole "miss a year of everything" phase of my life.  I have some kids.  I lost count of them at one.  They are awesome as well.  They made this whole year go by even easier.  (Did the sarcasm come through in my typing?) But enough about them.  I have been sleeping in a tent with about ten or so other guy.  It really is as wonderful as you would think.  But the tent I stayed in actually had it good.  We only had ten.  But like I said the time is almost over.  Lets see I enjoy death metal, but at the same time I don't.  Does that make any sense?  I hate onion only sometimes.  Hot dogs disgust me except when they are delicious.  If any of this doesn't make any sense welcome to my life.  My life is like that of the English language that I have so masterfully mastered good like, so many exceptions to the rules.  I think this is all I can come up with at this time.  But expect lots of writing from me for like a week or so or none at all.  Who know.  Then I'll get really into plant erotica and lose interest in this all together.  Until next time..........

No comments:

Post a Comment