Saturday, May 21, 2011

Half alseep

   Is it just me or when you start to fall asleep the strangest of thoughts enter your mind?  Like totally random and ridiculous half sleep dreams?  I was dozing off to sleep at work.  Just like any good worker would.  And my thoughts went to me renting out a house or apartment or something of the such.  Me being worried that this abode did not have enough space for all the belongings for the people I was renting.  The people I was renting to was the family of a guy that I work with.  Well because of the limited space in the dwelling that was being offered I worried about getting my e-mails.  See this place had so little room that all the digital space for my personal emails was even used up.  You understand?  Physical and computer internet storage was the same.  So I thought that if the laptop was in the oven that all this could be resolved.  The only other thing is they needed to print off my emails while it was in the oven and mail them to me.  Through the actual mail.  This made complete and total sense when I was drifting off to sleep.  But only when I heard someone talk in the real world that I snapped out of that half sleep.



*exactally like this only completely diffrent

1 comment:

  1. You are really funny I love the pictures you place!

    ReplyDelete