Friday, May 20, 2011

I like my Mustache

   I grew a mustache kinda for a joke about half way into my oversea tour.  I cut it off before I came home for the two week cock tease of a vacation I am allowed.  I didn't think much of it when I cut it off, but my wife asked me to grow it back for when I come home. For reasons unknown to me why she would want me to.  Because honestly who thinks a mustache is sexy?  The only people in the world who have ever gotten mustaches to work for them are as followed:
  • The Amish
  • Teddy Roosevelt
  • Ned Flanders
  • Freddie Mercury
  • George Parros (Google it)
  • Ron Burgundy 
  • Every black man ever

 I figured why not.  So I started to grow it back.  Well let me tell you that me and facial hair don't tend to get along. The hair grows on my face like a mange ridden cat.  Sporadically.  I have a large gap in between the seven hairs I have on the side of my face and my starting to thin head hair. But i digress.  Well seeing how in my job field we are only allowed to grow 'staches.  Lucky for me this is the one of the things that actually grows in completely.  The other that grows in fully is the most bad ass of throat hair.  Well my 'stache isn't thick just complete. But anywho I was looking in the mirror on the way to work and I think it might work for me.  I think I might keep it for some time now.  I will now embrace my growing hair of straight sex from my upper lip.




 * on a side not Martin Van Buren had the most wicked burns in the history of history

No comments:

Post a Comment